Register a New Account & Activate Your Device
Once you’ve received your device you will need to register an account on our GPS tracking platform. To do this, follow the steps below.
Register a New Account
1. Goto the GPS Tracking platform login page at login.gpsx.uk
2. Click on the link ‘create account’
3. Enter your email address and click ‘Register’
4. A pop up alert will confirm successful registration
5. Check your email for your confirmation and account login details.
Now you have registered a new account you may proceed with activating your device.
Activate a New Device
1. Log into your account and click on the ‘Add Device‘ icon
2. Enter a Name to identify the device. You may want to use the registration number or driver name. You can enter anything you like in this field.
Enter the device IMEI number into the next box. The IMEI number can be found on the case of the device.
Now click ‘Save’
3. Your device will now appear in the device list. If it isn’t already, power your device up and wait for a short while and it should come online and update the location.