Purchasing credit is easy and available through the desktop version of the GPS tracking platform. You cannot purchase credit through the mobile app. Follow the steps below to purchase credit.
1. Login to your account at login.gpsx.uk
2. Click on the red ‘cart’ button at the top of the screen
3. A pop up window will appear. If you have any credit plans available to assign to your device they will appear here, otherwise you will need to purchase a new service plan. Click on the ‘add’ icon in the bottom left hand corner of the pop up.
4. You will see a list of service plan options. Choose one and click on the ‘cart’ icon to purchase.
5. You will be redirected to our secure online payment provider (PayPal) to complete the purchase.
6. It may take a few minutes for the purchased service plan to appear in your account. When it has been added, you will notice the ‘cart’ button has the number ‘1’ indicating you have one service plan ready to assign to a device.
Now click on the ‘cart’ button
A pop up window appears listing your purchased service plans, from here you simply click on the ‘spanner’ icon, select the device to assign the service plan to, then click the ‘Activate’ button.
Our system will run a service check once every 24 hours and will automatically assign any available service plans to your device if you only have one device on your account.